When you are in Disney world everything around you is magic. Amidst the enjoyment of Disney world choosing the right Disneyworld hotel for yourself is an important element to make the most out of your trip. There are now over two dozen resort hotels that you can pick and choose from. You will find more details on Walt Disney World Resorts visiting luxury-resort-guide.com. Irrespective of which one of the two dozen Disney world hotels you choose to stay in some services are complementary across the board like:
All the hotels offer complimentary Disney’s Magical Express service for your return transportation requirement to the hotel and airport.
• Extra Magic hours: Under this service, exclusively for the Disney hotel guests one of the parks is open earlier or closes later in the evening.
• Transportation: When staying with one of these hotels you do not have to bother about the conveyance. The monorails, buses and boats for Disney world are all complimentary for you.
• No parking space, no problem: Being a guest of Disney world hotels you are guaranteed an entry into any of the theme parks even if all the parking lots are running full house.
• Package delivery: Any shopping or purchases at the theme parks can be arranged to be sent directly to your hotel.
Depending upon your budget you can choose from categories of Disney world hotels in which you would like to spend your vacation.
There are four categories of Disney world hotels:
Rates: $82 onwards
Services available: The most economical stay in at Disney world. You can enjoy all the Disney magic at the price of forgoing luxuries like say golfing or dance clubs.
Guestrooms and amenities:
• All the rooms are designed average family size i.e. for four people so if you are a bigger family you might need to book an additional room or more as per need.
• The rooms do not refrigerators, if you want one then you will have to place request and pay for that
• There are food courts for fast foods at the property. But for a full restaurant meal you will have to reach out yourself to nearby restaurants. The room service is mostly limited to pizza delivery.
• Facilities like fitness club, spa, tennis courts, golf clubs and valet parking are not available at value resorts.
Disney’s value hotels are:
• Disney’s Pop century
• Disney’s All star movies
• Disney’s All star Music
• Disney’s All star Sports Resort
• Family suites at Disney’s all star music
Rates: $145 and up
Guestrooms and amenities
• With these resorts you will get some extra amenities and too at affordable rate.
• The rooms have capacity of five people.
• All the rooms are equipped with mini refrigerators.
• All the moderate resorts have lounge, water slides, pools and arcades.
• They have food courts as well as table service restaurants. However the room service has limited service hours.
• Facilities like fitness club, spa, tennis courts, golf clubs and valet parking are not available at moderate resorts.
Disney’s moderate resorts are
• Disney’s Caribbean Beach
• Disney’s Coronado Springs
• Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter
• Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside
Rates: $215 onwards
These deluxe resorts make sure you enjoy you stay at Disney world to the fullest.
Guestrooms and amenities
Though the rooms still only have capacity for five people but the rooms are more spacious than the moderate resorts. Suits with varying level of luxury are available.
• Themed swimming pools water slides, whirlpools play grounds lounge valet parking (for a fee) and water craft rentals all are available.
• Deluxe resorts have variety of table service, specialty restaurants.
• In these rooms you enjoy 24-hour room service. All have salons, and few have full-service spas as well.
• The best thing about these deluxe resorts is that all of them are located very near to monorail ride, boat ride or a theme park. So you spend less time commuting and more time enjoying.
Disney’s deluxe resorts are
Disney’s Grand Floridian
• Disney’s Polynesian
• Disney’s Contemporary
• Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
• Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
• Disney’s Yacht Club
• Disney’s beach Club
• Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
• Walt Disney World Swan
• Walt Disney World Dolphin
Deluxe Villa Resorts
Rates: $279 onwards
In these luxury villa resorts you can have the best of both worlds, enjoy the Disney experience with the luxuries at the hotel. They are located within deluxe hotels
Guestrooms and amenities
• One and two bedroom villas in five storey building. Each room has full kitchen and sofa beds for additional sleeping options. Jacuzzi, tubs and individual washer dryers
• The room amenities include High speed internet access, DVD players, LCD TV’s
• All the accommodations include porches, balconies or patios. Also wall safes in each room are complimentary.
• As Disney Vacation Club Resorts are Deluxe-level resorts, so they share the arcades, playgrounds, themed swimming pools with water slides and whirlpools, , lounges
• Valet parking (for a fee) and water craft rentals (for a fee) are available.
If you are not a member then even though you can rent the rooms nightly but you will have to pay higher than the members.