Best six things to do in Dubai with Children
The zoo in Jumeirah houses a variety of imported animals alongside indigenous Arabian species, including the Arabian Wolf, which is no longer found in the wild. Regional birds of prey can be found in the large aviary.
This unique amusement and water park near the Garhoud bridge is set in 18-hectares of land. It features water rides, speed slides, a roller coaster and a power cart track. It also has a water mist show and water cinema, with videos projected onto a thin film of water.
This children’s entertainment centre in the Deira City Centre shopping mall is a unique indoor site with fairground rides ten-pin bowling, a variety of electronic games and even a mini pitch and putt.
Situated in Wafi shopping mall Encounter Zone houses a number of rides and games as well as the Crystal Maze horror chamber, exciting 3-D films, a roller coaster simulator and the Komet ride which shoots around tracks at the top of the building.
Next to the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, this 12-acre water park combines thrilling rides, a surf area, a wave pool and many more water activities for all ages. The park is themed in the style of Sinbad and ancient Arabia, set in a created wadi setting.
Parks and Picnic Areas
Numerous public parks and gardens around Dubai offer a peaceful respite from urban life. Popular with families, they offer attractive picnic spots and children’s play areas with a variety of entertainment facilities. The largest of the city’s parks are Jumeirah Beach Park, Dubai Creekside Park, Mushrif Park, Al Mamzar Park and Safa Park.
This metropolis on the Arabian Gulf draws travelers from all over the world. What attracts them to Dubai are tax-free, highest-end shopping, great weather, extraordinary accommodations, incredible restaurants and food, water and theme parks, and pristine almost sterile beaches that go on for miles. With the creation of mega projects like Sports City and Dubailand, the amount of visitors to Dubai is expected to increase significantly in the coming years, and this will help to raise Dubai property value as well.
- 10 Best Amusement Parks for Families in the US
- 3 Reasons Why Everyone Must Visit Koh Rong Island
- Best six things to do in Dubai with Children
- Beach Villas for Rent in Thailand
- Thailand Dream Destinations: Chiang Mai
- Kanchenjunga – Snow Leopard trek
- Is it expensive to live in Penang?
- Bangkok Travel Tips
- Niseko Indulgence All Round
- 6 Things to Consider When Apartment Hunting At Siem Reap
- Chiang Mai Thailand
- What is the Most Popular Food in Quezon City?
- Tokyo Sightseeing Guide
- Naturally Nepal once is not enough
- Bangkok major tourist attractions
- Travel Around the World at Low Cost
- Beijing Family Tours
- All You Need To Know About Renting Accommodation on Koh Samui